Abseiling spider for basket stretchers.
net, plus shipping costs
Delivery time: 3-4 working days
Available for delivery
Abseiling spider with a max. load capacity of 350 kg, with type examination according to DIN EN 1498 and DIN EN 354.
Please note: In order to meet the high quality and legal requirements, the SmartEm abseiling spider Caralift was examined by DEKRA in a type examination. This test is monitored annually by DEKRA. The test was carried out in accordance with DIN EN 1498:2007 and DIN EN 354:2010. The test setup involves the use of a basket stretcher. In this case, the SmartEm Carapace. Only this combination was tested and approved by DEKRA with a load of 350kg on the basket stretcher and 10 times the safety load (i.e. 3,500kg) on the abseiling spider. Therefore, only this combination is recommended by SmartEm and approved for use without restrictions. A combination with basket stretchers from other manufacturers is possible, but is not supported by SmartEm and can only be used at the user's own responsibility.
- easy vertical abseiling, as no disturbing karabiners have to be used
- attachment via webbing – instead of large karabiners (no abrasion in the eyelet)
- tested load capacity of 350 kg at 10g = 3500 kg
- no risk of injury for patients, as no karabiner is placed in the interior
- height-adjustable belt pairs
- Twistlook karabiner
- webbing with visible wear indicator
- smart NFC cloud serial etiquette
|Datasheet||SE-0019 Rev. 2.5|
Leave a Reply