Basket stretcher, 2-piece, made of special HDPE with extra strong aluminium frame, removable, washable and disinfectable mat, 4 straps with GFRP push-button lock. Sturdy footrest, with removable wheels. Dimensions Assembled: 2095 x 620 x 188 mm Dismantled: 1170 x 620 x 225 mm.
Please note:It is possible to use our basket stretcher Carapace with a descender spider. Our type-tested abseiling spider "Caralift" is adapted to our basket stretcher. Only this combination has been tested and approved by DEKRA with a load of 350kg on the basket stretcher and 10 times the safety load (i.e. 3,500kg) on the abseil spider. Therefore, SmartEm GmbH only recommends this combination and approves it for use without restrictions. A combination with basket carriers from other manufacturers is possible, but is not supported by SmartEm GmbH and can only be used at your own responsibility. Please also note the possibility of damage to the eyelets used in our basket stretcher when using steel carabiners.
- quick, tool-free and safe assembly of the two halves by lockable quick release fasteners
- highly elastic material, no stress cracks
- optimal torsional rigidity due to one-piece 30 x 2 mm tubular frame
- high-quality and screwed aluminium lugs for fastening four-point bridle “Cara Lift”
- smart NFC cloud serial etiquette
- load-carrying capacity of 350 kg through test with tripled standard weight
- guaranteed manufacturing quality due to German suppliers and field installation
- easy cleaning and disinfection
- 16-piece plaited kernmantle rope, 12 mm
|Dimensions||209.5 × 62 × 18.8 cm|
|Datasheet||SE-0015 Rev. 2.4|
Do you need a template for the specifications for the slider basket stretcher? We provide you with a template free of charge and conveniently, which you can edit according to your wishes and use for upcoming tenders.
Note: First save the PDF locally on your computer and then open it to describe the fields.